While you don't need to register in order to look at any of the listings shown on the TherapyNet website, you will need to register if you wish to add your own listings or e-mail the owners of listings.
Other advantages of registering, FREE, are:
- Live local updates feed on your member account homepage, meaning you won't miss out on any new entries or special offers!
- Full access to the TherapyNet forums — allowing you to add your own topics, or respond to topics and replies added by other members.
- Additional information on listings, such as approximate distance from yourself.
- Secure, web-based e-mail account to protect your own e-mail account from unwanted spam.
- Access to filter options, on various listing views to make finding the information you're after easier and quicker.
- Access to advanced search options (coming soon!)
- Access to options to customise your views on TherapyNet, switching between grids or rows, as you prefer.
- Access to member preferences, allowing you to set your preferred currency, date formats, time zone and more.
- Access to advanced member preferences, allowing you to set up log-in alerts, view recent log-in session details and more.
Registration is simple and easy, just complete the form to the right. Alternatively, you can opt to register with Facebook, with just one click on the button above.
Please note we will never sell your details on to third-parties — click here to view our Privacy Statement.